Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Daddy's Birthday Card






This is a card Ella made for Mike's birthday. When we were on our date night last night, we were talking about how well Ella and Grant get along and how much Ella loves Grant. Meanwhile, Kelly was babysitting them at home. Ella was making a card for Mike's birthday and drew Mike, me and herself. Then she drew Grant and put him in a crib (actually looks more like a cage, which I don't think was unintentional). She said to Kelly, "I'm going to put Grant in the crib and draw no legs on him so he can't walk." Hilarious!!! Now I know why psychologists have kids draw pictures to express their feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment