Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Sweet Ella

My sweet Ella.  Today I was telling her how thankful I was that God healed her last week when we were at the ER suspecting an appendicitis (turns out it was a really bad bellyache from too much lactose the night before).  Then I just asked if she was excited to go to school tomorrow.  She said yes.  Then I asked her if she would like to go to school everyday, or to do it like it is now, with me teaching her 3 days a week.  She said, "I wish you could teach me everyday.  That way I wouldn't miss any time with you."  Oh, my sweet precious girl.  How I drink up this time.  I know in just a few short years, she will be trying to spend more time with friends than with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment