Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Grant Stories

When I was picking up Grant from school, he was playing with his teacher's charm bracelet.  He noticed she had a tattoo on the inside of her wrist.  He licked four of his fingers and tried to rub it off her wrist.  Hilarious!

Also today, his teacher told me during nap time he was singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider very loudly.  His teacher told him it was OK to sing, he just needed to lower his voice.  So he crouched down close to the floor and continued signing.

No comments:

Post a Comment