Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog as well as before. Hopefully I will be less busy as a household manager and have more time to record the precious things the kiddos are doing. In my new role as household manager, in the past month I've had the car to the shop 3 times, 2 floods in the front yard and sprinkler man here 2 times for that, faulty sensor for security system (2 visits to fix this), an ant invasion (bug guy here for that) and a plumber to fix 2 toilets. It's almost a joke, really. Oh, but I wish it was.
Grant has been quite a mover lately. He's rolling to get places now and does a little scooting on his belly. He's also grabbing for his feet and pulling his socks off. Just in time for the cooler weather.
Ella enjoyed her long stay with Grandma Betty. She said the day Grandma left, "I miss Grandma. She helps take care of me." And since Grandma has left she has resumed the near constant askings for daddy. She told me tonight before bed that she plans on dreaming about daddy tonight. She said, "Last time I dreamt about daddy we played my Elefun game. Tonight I'm going to dream that we played the Memory game!" As she climbed into bed tonight she sighed. I asked her why she sighed. She said, "Ahhh, because of my nice cuddly sheets!"
No comments:
Post a Comment