Grant has been a very busy little guy. He is so smiley, but do not be fooled. He is one determined little bugger when he sees something he wants. Like now with the computer. He keeps adding plus signs to the post. Anyway, either Grant or the object must be removed or he will keep trying until he gets it.
While we were in ND, he really took off crawling on his hands and knees vs. army crawling on his belly. Yesterday there must have been some serious brain wiring going on. In one day, he got from sitting into 4-point position to crawl for the first time (usually just goes from belly to 4-point), pulled up to tall kneeling holding onto a box, then pulled to stand from that position. I usually have to work on these skills for a few weeks or months. It's fun to see it "just happen".
As you probably already read in Ella's latest blog, he also got his first tooth. Bottom center-left. This would explain the crankiness a few days before we flew back. Sarah, the kids and I were at the fabric store when he opened his mouth just right and I saw a little white bud poking through. I exclaimed, "Look Sarah!!! He got his first tooth!!! Then we all oohhed and ahhhed; Sarah, Ella, me and the lady cutting the fabric.
Let's hope he slows down now a bit and holds off on any new firsts until daddy gets home...which is just a few weeks away!
No comments:
Post a Comment