Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Funny bits

Today Grant spilled an entire cup of water.  I went to get the Sham-Wow, because they really do work well to clean up lots of water.  Ella and Grant decided to help me.  Ella got half of a paper towel, which was funny in itself, then Grant came with a kleenex to finish it up.  I'm just glad they are still at the age where they want to help mommy.

Me to Ella:  "Now, I need you to be quiet because I have to make some phone calls."

Ella:  (with her head tilted to one side and a smirk) Oh, are you going to call your girlfriends, and talk all girly and giggly-like?"

No comments:

Post a Comment