Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More of Grant Man's first photo shoot







































These are a few more of the pics from his first photo shoot. Cooperative little guy. They are going to use the picture of Mike looking down at Grant on the "Daddy Dolls" website as a sample for blankets and "lovies" for deployed families. Mike ordered me a pillowcase, Grant a lovie and Ella has a "Mike doll" that she takes to bed with her every night. It is still not really sinking in that he leaves in 4 days.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, it didn't look like this when I was drafting it. Anyone who has blogging experience - you're tips are appreciated!

    ReplyDelete