Why Now?
I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Texas Mutant Creepy Crawlies
In the short time Mike has been gone (7 days) I have had to face one of my biggest fears. Texas Mutant Creepy Crawlies. Who back home has to catch lizards that sneak into the house? Or how about huge, flying crickets??? I'm pretty sure I've never seen a flying cricket before tonight. I know even though all of my friends' husbands have said to call if I ever need anything, I don't think they mean coming to my house at midnight to kill a bug. Ugh, this is when I could really use a man around the house. Gracie did subdue it a little, but would rather play with it than eat it. She eats EVERYTHING else. Even though Mike still laughs at me for checking the sheets every night before I go to sleep, I feel it is totally necessary. I guess this is going to be a big growing moment for me. Killing my own bugs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment