Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grant Firsts: Solid Food




Here are pics of Grant eating his first food: oatmeal cereal. This first pic is the "before" and the second pic is the "after". We had given him rice cereal in a bottle a few times to help with his reflux, but it only made it worse (think volcano). So the doctor recommended trying oatmeal. Now you can totally tell that this is my second baby because I would have never allowed any solid foods to touch Ella's lips until she was exactly 6 months. He seems to like it but is still working on the coordination of keeping it in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment