Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Pics of Grantman for Daddy







Some pics I took today of Grantman. This last one was so cute of him sleeping with his tongue sticking out. Totally a bubba chub here. The top two pics were of him sitting up in his crib with his "lovey" that daddy bought him before he left. I thought daddy would like those. He was pretty sick this week but is now feeling better. Even though he didn't eat for 12 hours a day for a day or two, he still looks like the Michelin Man in the tub!

1 comment:

  1. The Grantman is getting so big already. I can't wait to meet him.
    Please know we are praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete