For some reason, perhaps since it was the holidays, Grant had lots of questions about God and talked a lot about him. Here are a few of his ramblings:
G: Will Gracie know that baby Jesus is going to be born on Christmas?
G: (at prayer time) ...and Jesus I love you. You are my best friend. I wish I could hug you.
G: Is Jesus big?
Me: He was the same size as daddy when He was on earth. He is in heaven now.
G: Can we sing silent night so He can come back down to earth again?
G: Mommy, God is Jesus, Jesus is God! Jesus has the whole world in His hands. That means He is holding it in His hands in space! Does He only live in heaven?
Me: His spirit, the Holy Spirit, will live in your heart when you decide to follow Him.
G: Oh, then I will be full of fruit (fruit of the spirit) when He lives in me. Yum, I love fruit!
G: (after waking up) Mommy, God took away my nightmares!
G: (praying at bedtime) Dear God, thank you for Mommy, Daddy, Ella and Grandma and Grandpa. And good job for bringing them here safely.
G: You're a nice dog Gracie. God is in your heart.
G: (a blanket over his head) Look at me! I'm Mary!
No comments:
Post a Comment