Why Now?

I've finally decided to start blogging about our family. What prompted it? Mostly Mike's deployment to Iraq. The best part of our day together is telling all the funny, sweet and interesting things the kids did that day. This is the best way to share that. I will be trying my best to keep it current, but it isn't easy being all things to all people in this house while Mike is away!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

More Ramblings of a 3 year old

Grant to Gracie:  I know you won't bite me...but no biting in the Dillinger household.

Grant to Ella:  Mommy is making presents in her bedroom. Ima peek!

Grant to Mike at nap:  Daddy, I'm going to listen to mommy make presents while I nap.

Watching Calliou, Grant's favorite cartoon: 
G:  Mommy, what planet does Calliou live on? 
Me:  Earth.
G: Oh, he lives on earth like us!

Grant to Ella:  Ow!  You hurt my toe. 
Ella:  I'm sorry Grant.
Grant:  I forgive you.
(A few minutes later) Grant: Ella, I still love you.

And my favorite:
Grant:  Hummty Dummty sat on a wall, Hummty Dummty had a gweat fall, all the horses and men couldn't put hummty together again.  I guess they didn't have tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment