Sorry everyone, it has been FOREVER since I blogged. I have lots of excuses but they are all pretty lame when I think of it. However, I have been writing some things down on paper that I will try to add.
Today, Sunday, Mike had to fly out for a work meeting schedule for early tomorrow morning. Ella and Grant have not been pleased about this. Ella tried her usual tactics of trying to get someone to stay (whether it's daddy or grandparents), but of course, Daddy had to go. Finally, she came up with this.
Ella: Daddy, do you know you are sinning against God and breaking one of the 10 commandments?
Mike: What??
Ella: Yes, you are. Sunday is the Sabbath day and you are not supposed to work. But you ARE working.
Mike: Well, not really. I'm only flying today, I actually don't have to work until tomorrow morning.
Of course, the more experienced debater won, but she is soon going to surpass him!
No comments:
Post a Comment